Michael Peter Bolus
- Sands Of Eden – spec script – A screenplay about the extraordinary life of Gertrude Bell whose impact on the middle east was not unlike T. E. Lawrence. She was an unforgettable character. First optioned by Hyde Park and National Geographic. Now available.
- Master of the World – spec script - Based on the books, Master Of The World and Robur The Conqueror by Jules Verne. Co-written with Michael Town.
- Pound Of Flesh – stage play – Based on the life of Ezra Pound.
- Copperwire – spec script – When an archeological dig turns up a South American version of a "Baghdad Battery," the team accidentally revives an ancient nano-technology that feeds on electricity. The body count rises as the team tries to find a way to "unplug the power" before the entire camp gets fried.
- Poplar Bluff – spec script – On a blistering hot day in a nondescript Midwest town, a black-clad stranger arrives on the afternoon bus. He is a struggling writer from New York City and he has come to find the long-forgotten gravestone of his aunt, who died as a child under mysterious circumstances some fifty years earlier. What he discovers is as startling as it is disturbing, and affects his life in ways he could never have predicted.
- The Messenger – Academy Award Nominated Film – Technical Advisor and Dialogue Consultant
- Ice Age: 2012 – The Asylum
- Airline Disaster – The Asylum
- Dead Men Can’t Dance – Live Entertainment
- The Martini Shot – indie feature
- Operation Thunderstrike – currently under option - Kimber Eastwood and Jeff Mackler, Producers.
- Operation Brighteyes – published – script available based on his book – Quong Van Phone was left behind when the Americans left Viet Nam. Years later, he escaped and presented the American military with proof that Eddie Wilson, an American POW, was still in captivity. When Operation Brighteyes was initiated, he didn’t know he would be required to return to Viet Nam to lead them to Wilson. Would he be left behind again? Who could he trust? Eddie Wilson’s life depended on Quong’s decision.
- The Wrath Of The Dixie Mafia – manuscript – rights available – In 1953 Johnny McDonald changed his name to Johnny Morocco, moved to Atlanta, GA and got his P.I. ticket. He operated out of Big Town, a poolroom that was home to hustlers, gamblers, players and a few cops. Life was good till he discovered a dead body on a pool table, helped clear an innocent man of murder, found a suitcase full of money from a casino in Havana and ran afoul of the Dixie Mafia.
- Sweetwater – spec script – Based on the true story of the WASP (Women’s Air Force Service Pilots). These women flew planes during W.W.II in order to allow men to fly in combat.
- Jasmine – spec script – Our story takes us to the seamier sides of politics and to the darkest depths of the bayous of Louisiana. Jack Harris, a part-time investigator for the government, is sent on a journey to find out if a senator actually has an illegitimate daughter — a scandal that would surely de-rail his hopes of becoming the next president. But who else wants this information and how far will the government go to protect one of its own?
- My Heart Belongs To You – spec script – A father’s love for his daughter can be expressed in many ways. But when Mark Robbins learns that his daughter is going to die unless she gets a heart transplant, and he’s a match, this father is willing to make the ultimate sacrifice to ensure his daughter’s survival.
- Hail To The Chief – spec script – The story follows a group of older Vets who, along with the President and some very antiquated combat machinery, foil a terrorist plan to take over Arlington Cemetery.
- GI Joe: The Rise Of Cobra – Technical Advisor
- Transformers 1 & 2 – Technical Advisor
- I Am Legend – Technical Advisor
- The Higher Power of Lucky – script adaptation of the book by Susan Patron - in development with producer Julia Pistor; Patricia Cardoso (Real Women Have Curves) is attached to direct.
- DeeConstruction – one woman play – This follows Dee’s odyssey to remodel her house in Los Angeles.
- All The Other Reindeer – spec Christmas script (with Austin Tichenor) – What happens when Santa’s original reindeer retire? Who’s going to take over one of the most important jobs of the season?
- In The Name Of The King: A Dungeon Siege Tale – Freestyle Releasing
- Napoleon – spec script – This follows the early years of Napoleon and how his struggles shaped him into the great emperor.
- Bio-Cop – spec script – It’s C.S.I. in the near future where the police can read memories and solve crimes. But when this ability turns one BIO-COP, Detective Greg Condon, into a “Mr. Hyde” like character, he becomes an anti-hero who wants to stop the abuse of the technology.
- MS-13 a/k/a Border War – spec script – This is an original screenplay about a border skirmish between a rag-tag group of Americans and an MS-13 Drug Lord who kidnaps one of their team members. Without the blessing of the Texas authorities, they cross into Mexico to try and rescue her.
- Neighbor From Hell – spec script – What could be better than having a family of four move into a new neighborhood? Not a thing, unless that family's only reason for being there is to become the neighbor's from hell in the hopes that they will be bought out by the neighborhood association (for a nice profit) and move away. But this time, there's a problem — they've actually moved in next to the neighbor from hell who has, successfully, been chasing new homeowners away on a regular basis. Now the only question that remains is who will win the "battle of the neighborhood?"
- Daily Horoscope – spec script – When a newspaper columnist, who specializes in debunking anything spiritual, is cursed by a co-worker, he must live out his “Daily Horoscope.” In the process he learns a lot about himself and uses the information he finds in the daily horoscopes to help him win the girl.
- The Scare – spec script – Set on a college campus during hell week, a young female pledge gets caught up in a war between two ghosts.
- Patrick – spec script – This screenplay is about the British-born Christian missionary who became the patron saint of Ireland, St. Patrick.
- The Week Reduced – pilot TNT – Creator/Writer – Austin Tichenor
- The Reduced Shakespeare Company – Principal Owner – Austin Tichenor – Shows include The Complete Works Of Shakespeare, The Complete History Of America, All The Great Books, The Complete Millennium Musical, Completely Hollywood, The Bible: The Complete Word Of God.
- All The Other Reindeer – spec Christmas script (with Dee Ryan) – What happens when Santa’s original reindeer retire? Who’s going to take over one of the most important jobs of the season?
Kevin Hynes & Diane Rozas
- Mic And The Claw – Writer/Director – Kevin Hynes
- American Venus – spec script – Audrey was an artist’s muse who posed for many of the famous statues still found in New York today. She’s also the face on the Mercury Head dime. This fascinating story is taken from true incidents, and it’s a story that has never been told before.
- Risky Moves – spec script – A chance meeting on a dark highway changes the lives of two teenagers. Think Cable Guy meets Fatal Attraction in high school.
Wally Lane & Wash Phillips
- Intersection – spec script – This comedy about romance, is in the vein of Love, Actually but full of red-blooded Americans. It follows the journey of Charlie, a lackluster screw salesman, desperate to make a sale, and his café waitress bride, Loretta, as they suffer the dawn drop-in of her momma (she who does not have a warm spot in her heart for Charlie), complete with luggage.
- Bad News – spec script – Our story follows a two-brother TV journalism team who blow a posh assignment after a sexual faux pas, and find themselves banished to the world’s least newsworthy spot. An unknown-but-wacky revolution-in-progress can save the team's reputation if only the warring factions would fight each other!
- Dad Warp – spec script – Our story follows the journey of a nuclear-family — Luke DeFoe, 10, and his PTA Dad Of The Year/salesman father, Mike, as they carry out an intergalactic rescue mission in a perilous future universe where Mike’s a target and Luke becomes a space hero.
- Bright Trailer Court Star – spec Christmas script – Shep Bodee, a down-on-his-luck widower/dad chases his daughter’s “Christmas Star” and saves a blizzard-bound family of deaf-mutes. A mistaken message, in sign language, leaves him jailed, mugged and vilified. But he finds prosperity and love with his kids and a social worker in time for a magical New Year’s.
For more information about a writer or specific project, please e-mail Bruce at: